Binnenkort in het Nederlands Dank u voor uw begrip!…We know that you are wonderful with languages :)
- Camp-site Activities: In July and August, multiple games, competitions and dance nights are organised for children and older kids...
- River Swimming: The Cévennes are the land of the rivers, opportunity to swim and discover; burning rocks on which to laze in the sun, multicoloured pebbles, sands, stone skimming, beaches or little fish: a whole enchanting world for children and adults alike.
- Musical Chapel: We occasionally offer you classical music concerts and, every Sunday night in July and August you can enjoy the excellent acoustics of this little Roman chapel with our "balade musicale à travers les siècles" or musical ramble throughout the centuries (performance via cd).
- Cycling: Cycling circuits from the campsite uploaded onto your GPS
- Hire a Donkey Would you like to treck with your children but they’re too little to keep up? Hire a donkey!
- Outdoor Sports: Canoeing, climbing, tree climbing and other sporting activities are waiting for you in proximity to the camp-site.
- Hiking: small hikes or big hikes, there are several hundred km marked out for your use.
- Museums and historic landmarks Don’t miss out on the history of the Cévennes, in Météo France’s weather observatory on the Mont Aigoual you can, children and adults, perfect your knowledge.
- Swimming in the sea and exploring the coastline: Our Mediterranean coastline is protected, maintained, varied and altered, you can profit from stretching beaches of fine sand and appreciate the splendour of the lidos with their large ponds.
- Wilderness and curiosities: Our region is enriched by several large sites classed by the Nation Heritage or in the UNESCO; it’s aroud here that you will find the most caves, putting the underground world in the spotlight.
- Tours: Let yourselves be guided by our route suggestions across causses and valleys.For those days of intense heat or those rainy days, for big kids or the little ones (the reception at the camp-site is at your disposal)
- Artists and craftsmen of the Cévennes: The Cévennes have always been a land of hospitality for the artists and other lovers of liberty and their history is strong and passionate, you can discover it through the museums, festivals and the people of the land.
- Local produce and crafts: On the market place or at home, the craftsmen will tell you of their know-how. The wine makers will make you visit their cellars and the breeders will make you sample their produce. Take the time to do so!
- Festivals and events: They are numerous throughout the summer but not only then!
- Themed holidays: writing workshop, Shiatsu weekend, guided walks, French lessons ...